Opera seeks a System Administrator intern to join our Company IT team in Global IT department. We are an open, collaborative team and look forward to meeting candidates who can bring new ideas, skills and solutions to Opera.
What we offer in return is one of the best, employee-focused work environments among IT companies, along with standard benefits like in-house playrooms, annual events and parties, and extended training and self-development opportunities.
- Diagnose computer issues and assist employees with their use of IT equipment.
- Diagnose and fix common problems related to the environment maintained by the Global IT team
- Read and write internal documentation
- Provide help both via ticketing system and for drop-ins.
- Help suggest improvements to IT processes and policies.
- Work with the Company IT team to solve common issues and roadblocks.
- Strong problem-solving and customer-service skills
- Positive, open attitude and willingness to help people
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (B2/C1)
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows and macOS systems
- Previous experience in IT service environment will be an asset
- Systems administration experience will be an asset
- Basic programming skills and Linux knowledge will be an asset
- Networking knowledge will be an asset
Internships are paid. We do not hesitate to employ our best interns.
Applicants not already living in Wroclaw, Poland are welcome to apply, but be advised that you will be responsible for your own travel, accommodation expenses, as well as any relevant visa paperwork related to your relocation.