Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
You will be working in a team where every day can force you to learn new technologies or develop better solutions for existing problems.
Improving and speeding things up is what it’s all about. If you are open-minded and you can provide ideas and solutions to make our day-to-day processes utilize less time, you are welcome to join our team.
The internal tools you will be dealing with are the heart of the development cycle in the desktop browser department. Your job will be to make the browser cleaner, faster, more reliable, and scalable.
- Adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Make our processes utilize less time.
- Develop new internal tools and improve existing systems.
- Rewrite and extend build and test frameworks (in-house build and browser UI test frameworks).
- Monitor and improve building and testing time.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Ability to write well-structured and maintainable code
- Ability to work independently, autonomously, and to take initiative, as well as being creative and curious.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Bonus points for experience with: