With a global user base of over 380 million, Opera is an international internet company that has expanded into product areas beyond our popular browsers. Our product portfolio includes web browsers, fintech solutions, and news aggregation services, as well as data compression and privacy products.
Opera Software is looking for a Java & React Developer to join the growing Opera Fintech Engineering Team located in Tallinn, Estonia.
The team in our Tallinn office is focusing on a new European fin-tech product and for this reason we need to grow our team with smart and dedicated colleagues. On our team you will work surrounded by supportive, experienced team members that have a curiosity for both technology and the product domain we work in. Our team enjoys a lot of independence building products that address the real needs of millions of people.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Experience with Java and SQL databases
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Self-motivated, structured and able to take initiative, as well as being creative and curious
- Autonomous working style, with an eagerness to improve systems, processes, and yourself
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, and good communication skills
- We are happy if you also have experience in the financial sector.
Your responsibilities include:
- Involvement in architectural and design discussions, building toward an efficient Fintech product
- Collaboration with an autonomous team of developers, designers, testers and product owners to find solutions to important problems
- Improving test coverage, product quality and usability
- An opportunity to experience the challenges of working in an international internet company with a huge base of global users
- A team of supportive and experienced people to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch work tools
- Company benefits