Opera is a global web innovator. Opera’s browsers, news products, gaming and fintech solutions are the trusted choice of more than 380 million people worldwide. Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (OPRA).
One of our products is Opera Mini, widely used in Africa and Asia. Do you want to join the team developing it? Do you want to work on a product that is used by over 100M of users? If so, we invite you to apply!
We are looking for Data Analyst who will strengthen the data-driven development approach!
- Create compelling data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Connect the dots by synthesizing data from various sources
- Indicate user behaviour patterns for finding risks and opportunities (Aha! moments)
- Investigate sources of risks fulfilments and negative trends
- Communicate analysis results to Product Managers
- Turn data into digestible stories, explaining the "why" behind the "what"
- Measure the impact of marketing activities on product
- Co-design system of product’s metrics
- Cooperate with IT dept. (engineer data analyst) and business teams
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Having an understanding of statistical methods
- Knowledge how to define key metrics for the further business growth
- Proactivity, energy, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to merge analytical thinking with human habits
- Excel master and SQL basics
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work on product used by over 100M of users
- Contributing to the global Opera Software
- A passionate and diverse team across the globe
- The opportunity to learn from each other
- Work from office in Wrocław or remote job from another city in Poland