Opera is looking for a Performance Marketing superstar to join Opera’s Mobile Browsers growth team in our Oslo office!
We are currently distributing several mobile browser apps on a huge scale across several continents. We are looking for a new talented and passionate team member to join our Mobile Browsers Growth team.
If you’re self-driven, ambitious and can demonstrate past experience in successfully running performance marketing campaigns with high user growth, then we believe this is a dream job for you!
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive. Cooperation with hard-working, experienced people will help you introduce ideas and continuously improve your work.
Location: Oslo Norway, other locations are open for discussion.
- Ensure user acquisition targets and KPIs.
- Drive initiatives to scale user acquisition in all channels for mobile browser apps.
- Collaboration with marketing and product teams for coordinated campaigns.
- Responsible for ad content quality - ad content must be in line with mobile app positioning, brand guidelines, and Opera standards.
- Elaboration and implementation of strategic plans tailored made per market to reach campaign goals (installs, retention, in-app KPIs, …): with digital channels and placement mix (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, Twitter Ads), likely to-perform-target audiences, customized messages per audience, ad copy, detailed brief for ad content visuals for the creative team.
- Management of daily operations of user acquisition campaigns for high-growth mobile apps.
- Monitoring and reporting of budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Use of a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and drive insights on strategy and performance.
- Monitoring of analytics dashboards and key reporting tools.
- Communication of weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
- Optimization of campaign metrics and targeting settings to scale user acquisition and maximize ROI.
- Regular evaluation of ad content performance and production of new ad content brief to renew campaigns content while scaling campaigns deliveries and improving campaigns KPIs.
- Management of ad content production: identification of campaigns content likely-to-perform, copywriting of ads, elaboration of ad visual creative briefs for the design team, follow-up on creative production, and control of visual quality.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree AND 3 years of growth marketing experience, with a documented track record in performance marketing of digital consumer products.
- Fluency in English is a must (you should be able to write and speak fluently and idiomatically). Working or student experience in an English-speaking country and/or additional language skills is a plus.
- Experience with ad content creation for an international brand.
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns to drive app installs in Western Markets. Experience with Tik Tok Ads and Twitter Ads is a plus.
- Extensive experience with using digital performance marketing tools (AppsFlyer, Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
- Understanding web analytics and experience in running A/B testing.
- Ability to create well-structured and understandable reports.
- Exhibit a high degree of creativity to support the ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to users of various nationalities (American, German, Russian, Nigerian, Kenyan, South African, etc).
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work experience in fast-moving, high-growth, consumer-oriented startup or company is deffinitely a plus.
- A positive, open attitude and willingness to help people.
Apply before the 31st of October.
Opera is a leading global internet brand with an engaged and growing base of over 380 million average monthly active users. Building on 25 years of innovation, starting with our browser products, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and highly active user base in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today, we offer users across Europe, Africa and Asia a range of products and services that include our PC and mobile browsers as well as our AI-powered news reader Opera News and our app-based fintech solutions.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries.
Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.