Make an impact on the browsing experience of 300+ million users worldwide
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you develop are quickly implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
If about 25% of your daily vocabulary consists of words like CTR, eCPM, CPA, CPL, AB testing and conversion, than this role is meant for you! You will have the opportunity to test your knowledge primarily on Opera Desktop users.
We are looking for an Operations/Traffic Manager that will focus on managing and optimizing all of the campaigns that are within the scope of the Opera Marketplace team and report the results to management. We are pretty sure you will get to know every single campaign detail by heart.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the direct revenue driving channels, including paid and organic
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Analyze, optimize and scale campaigns in order to ensure top performance
- Daily reporting of campaigns effectiveness to management
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Bachelor's/Master's in Mathematics/Computer Science/Data Analysis or equivalent
- Previous working experience in a Traffic Manager, Operations Manager or related function for 2+ years
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads or any push-notification system
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively while maintaining priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Growth mindset with a commitment to improvement and personal accountability
- Exceptional work organization, attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture and long term vision for the department
- Experience with Excel, DataStudio/Tableau, SQL