Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
We are looking for a new talented and passionate team member to join our consumer browser products team. As a Project Manager you will have a key role within the entire lifecycle of one of our browsers.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Identify and assess revenue oriented optimizations, new opportunities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project manager
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- 2+ years’ supervisory and project management experience
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills