Social Media Intern - Fintech
Location: Oslo, Norway or Barcelona, Spain
We are looking for a Social Media intern to join Opera’s European fintech marketing team.
As a Social Media intern based in Oslo, Norway or Barcelona, Spain you will be closely working with our Product Marketing and Communication team to support content creation for Opera’s social media channels in Spain.
We are looking for someone who is creative, proactive, well organized, and able to multitask. You will be an important part of maintaining customer relations with our users as well as engaging and growing Opera’s Fintech community.
This job requires Spanish, Catalan and excellent English proficiency and a service-minded attitude. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in marketing and branding in the technology & fintech sector!
The scope of work is 50-100% (to be agreed with the candidate). You will be based in the head office in Oslo or Barcelona.
- Working closely with Social media and Product marketing team to support in all Social, brand and Google Play/ App Store marketing initiatives.
- Working closely with the product managers and developers to ensure customer satisfaction and to provide excellent customer service to our users across multiple channels.
- Creating high-quality content for our blogs and taking ownership of content management on social media channels on a regular basis.
- Driving community growth and engagement.
- Ensuring day-to-day positive brand perception by providing customer support and delivering structured feedback to product teams.
- Providing customized reports on social media performance including competitive analysis insight and supporting social media campaign analysis.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies to advise on the company’s social media strategy.
- Must know Spanish and Catalan
- Previous experience in comms/marketing/SoMe blogging is a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, Spanish and Catalan
- Previous experience with influencer marketing/ SEO is a plus
- Interested or have a good knowledge of fintech industry
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and digital marketing
- Data analysis skills with proficiency in Google Sheets/Excel
- Detail-oriented and enthusiastic
- Motivation to start projects, work independently and drive projects forward
How to apply
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, apply now!
- To be considered for this position follow the link to the Opera jobs application portal.
Opera is a global web innovator. Opera’s browsers, news products, and fintech solutions are the trusted choice of more than 380 million people worldwide. Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (OPRA). At Opera we make web browsers, payment solutions, news aggregation services, and data compression services while ensuring user privacy.