Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer who will co-create interfaces of Opera browsers for computers and mobiles, along with our research, development and QA teams and product managers, in a constant cycle of idea-to-implementation-to-feedback.
You will have a chance to learn how to develop mature products used by over 300M people all over the world, taking care of interface design freshness, consistency and modernity. “Beauty meets usability” this is our interface design mantra.
- Sketch ideas during brainstorming sessions
- Gather UX/UI inspirations, follow technology and design trends
- Visualise design goals and product roadmap in a cooperation with product management
- Create or take care of a product design system
- Design interface for flows and features in a browser
- Prepare high fidelity mock-ups with a specification for engineering team
- Cooperate with developers and testers on a product quality
- Prepare interactive prototypes
- Help to conduct researches
- Take part in user tests
- UX/UI Design or Fine Arts related studies or background in a relevant area, e.g., Sociology
- Self-educated if supported with a rich experience in portfolio
- Experience with commercial projects (whether from working for software houses, agencies, IT companies or freelance)
- A hunger to make improvements, attention to details, empathy for understanding users’ perception of a product
- An open mind for problem-solving, ready for creating and killing ideas
- Ability to communicate ideas and explain design choices
- Ability to gather a feedback and change it into action points
- Flexibility and self-driven personality, well-organised workflow
- Work in Figma, Sketch and Adobe CC
- English language - fluent in speaking and writing