Make an impact on the browsing experience of 300+ million users worldwide
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you develop are quickly implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
We want to merge your knowledge with the newest trends in e-commerce and behavioral sciences. The goal is to find creative ways to grow all aspects of our business, with a strong focus on improving conversion. You will be leading the team (both front-end and back-end) responsible for integrating the best ideas. You will work closely with our Developers, Designers, Business Developers and Big Data Analysts on a daily basis.
- Coordinate various website projects including managing improvements, changes and updates to facilitate development of sites to support online initiatives
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Align internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Assist with the development of quality assurance processes, documentation, and testing where needed
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria to team
- Identify and assess revenue oriented optimizations, new opportunities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the field of computer science
- 3+ years’ supervisory and project management experience with a strong emphasis on front-end and back-end web development
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms would be a big plus
- A solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- Organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills