Position: AML Specialist
With a global user base of over 350 million, Opera is an international internet company that has expanded into product areas beyond our popular browsers. Our product portfolio includes web browsers, fintech solutions, and news aggregation services, as well as data compression and privacy products.
Our offices are all about creating an environment suited for working in comfort and values to help employees develop their professional skills.
Our Tallinn office team is focusing on a new European fintech product in cooperation with an Estonian licensed financial institution, and for this reason, our team needs to grow with smart and dedicated team members. Joining our team, you will be surrounded by supportive and experienced team members.
You will be part of our partner licensed payment service provider's Compliance team and will be focusing on anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, and sanctions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- 2nd level client and transaction monitoring
- AML/TF/Sanctions and fraud investigations
- Reporting to and handling communication with authorities in Estonia and of other EEA countries
- Oversight of and assistance to 1st line of AML defense
- Developing and improving AML/CFT procedures and monitoring systems as well as an internal control system to ensure the trustworthiness and reliability of our organization and services
- Assisting with other associated matters to support our growing business
We expect You to have:
- Degree or imminent graduation in Law, or equivalent practical experience in AML matters
- Analytical mind and logical thinking
- High proficiency in English and Estonian
- High motivation to contribute to our fast-going international fintech organization
- High level of communication and team working skills
- a challenging work in an international internet company with a considerable base of global users
- supportive and experienced colleagues
- team benefits
- good opportunities for self-development and growth