Opera is a global web innovator. Opera’s browsers, news products, gaming and fintech solutions are the trusted choice of more than 380 million people worldwide. Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (OPRA).
One of our products is Opera Mini, widely used in Africa and Asia. Do you want to join the team developing it? Do you want to work on a product that is used by over 100M of users? If so, we invite you to apply!
We are looking for Growth Hacker who will strengthen our team!
- Develop and test hypotheses to grow our user base
- Monitor initiatives progress with a detailed plan
- Analyse multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics
- Deep understanding of our users
- Maximize conversion rate, retention rate and customer lifetime value
- Identify user segments and their behaviour patterns
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate
- 1-3 years working role with web growth objectives
- Prefer MVP approach and agile development
- Experience with A/B testing and optimisation
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Intellectually curious and has a passion to understand the “why”
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to see things from different perspectives for out-of-the-box thinking
What can we offer you:
- What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work on product used by over 100M of users
- Contributing to the global Opera Software
- A passionate and diverse team across the globe
- The opportunity to learn from each other
- Work from office in Wrocław or remote job from another city in Poland