Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for bringing in high quality users to our browser through acquisition and retargeting channels. You will optimize large-scale acquisition and retargeting budgets as they work with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Google and Yandex.
- Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics, and optimize accordingly
- Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics-driven environment
- Rich experience in display, SEO, SEM and Facebook advertising
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
- Genuine interest in technology
- Superior problem solving skills