Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? If so, then working at Opera is perfect for you! Here, your innovations quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that can be boosted by your creativity and drive.
- Create general promotional style and deliver it in a form of images for products and e-commerce pages, and engaging banners for web ads
- Develop and/or iterate designs to adjust for new campaigns or partners
- Collaborate with copywriters, marketing and product designers, developers and others
- Sketch ideas during brainstorming sessions
- Gather inspiration, following technology and design trends
- Design or Fine Arts related studies or background in a relevant area
- Self-educated if supported with a rich portfolio
- Experience with commercial projects (whether from working for software houses, agencies, IT companies or freelance)
- Ability to gather feedback and change it into action points
- A hunger to make improvements, attention to details, empathy for understanding users’ perception of any visual form (from images and banners to web pages)
- Knowledge of best UX practises in web design and ability to reiterate them to adjust to a project goal
- Good practical experience with industry leading software and technologies, such as: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc
- Fluency in English, written and spoken