Opera is looking for a B2B Marketing expert to join the Opera Ad tech Team in Barcelona, the ideal candidate will have a passion for Adtech, DSP, SSP, Ad Exchanges and DMP’s, digitally-savvy marketing and creative mind. In our team, you will develop and execute engaging B2B Marketing and communications strategies to develop and spread awareness for Opera Ads platform across the Adtech industry. As B2B Marketing Manager your role reports directly to the Programmatic Director as well as the VP of Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for Opera Ads platform positioning and marketing strategies.
- Leading marketing research and development and go to market marketing strategy.
- Being OKR driven and delivering brand awareness, consideration and engagement KPIs for Opera Ads Platform strategy Managing the mobile browser and apps marketing budgets, run procurement processes and report on progress and results.
- Manage and grow our Ad Network portfolio and partnerships across the largest DSPs SSPs globally through structured joint business planning and execution including strategic priorities.
- Develop opportunities and strategies (account level and above) to increase our programmatic revenue, including education and partnership with the key Ad networks, familiarizing them with Opera Adx programmatic offering and positioning.
- Capitalize on existing network and market relationships identifying new opportunities and existing customer adoption growth.
- Work in conjunction with the existing teams to maximize Programmatic revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Stay abreast of the key industry trends to make recommendations on new Programmatic revenue opportunities.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education with 6+ years’ experience in programmatic DSP or SSP or Ad Network as well as Ad sales/revenue ownership with a successful track record of success and demonstrable Programmatic business expansion and growth.
- A demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility, success in building and managing strategic partnerships with leading DSPs and programmatic partners
- Experience in Mobile programmatic media buying
- A deep and well-developed understanding of relevant advertising technologies (Ad Exchanges, oRTB, DSPs, SSPs, Header bidding DMPs etc.)
- Experience and comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior and executive level
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce
- Fluent communication in English.
An Ideal Candidate’s Profile
- Competitive, driven, enthusiastic and cooperative personality aspects.
- Have high attention to detail, possess an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, be a critical and strategic thinker and be self-motivated/proactive.
- Leadership with proven ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, and execute strategies to convert opportunities into real business.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral, alongside solid analytical and consultative skills.
- Ability to facilitate discussions to resolve conflicting processes, content, opinions.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Has the ability to absorb complex technical and commercial information.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Opera diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We recognise that being diverse and inclusive makes us stronger as a business. Our aim is to attract, recruit and retain people who reflect the diverse nature of our business, clients and communities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, faith, belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background, age and disability.
We will review applications continuously, so apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps committed to gaming, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Spain and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.