Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? If so, then working at Opera is perfect for you! Here, your innovations quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
Graphic Designer responsibilities are:
- Creating general promotional images for blogs or product pages
- Supporting blog posts with stunning graphic designs
- Developing designs based on provided materials and templates
- Updating pictures with product UI screenshots
- Creating banners for web ads
- Using various media sources and graphic design software to accomplish your work
- Improving final designs according to coworker feedback and gaining full approval
- Collaborating with copywriters, designers, developers and others
Graphic Designer requirements are:
- Self-motivated for work as Graphic Designer
- Graphic design skills (with a portfolio if possible)
- Good interaction and communication skills
- Good practical experience with industry leading software and technologies, such as: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
This offer is for an on-site position in our Wrocław office.