Come work with us
Join us to help shape the future of game development!
Working with us you will help to bring the dreams of aspiring game developers into reality. Using state of the art technologies we have a passion for making games development accessible to the masses. We focus on breaking down the barriers to entry and allowing anyone to make high quality products that can be distributed to a wide variety of game stores.
Made by game developers, for game developers.
- Assist the Producer with project management of the development team to deliver high-quality products, on time and to budget
- Work with Producer to prepare project deliverables that align with companies short, mid and long-term strategy
- Manage scheduling, task prioritisation, resource coordination, and project risks
- Ensure each team member is involved with the scheduling process, instilling a level of ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the timely delivery of their work.
- Manage the day to day workload and interactions of team members
- Consistently achieve and sustain overall productivity
- Maintain effective communications with all team members, department leads, and management
- Excellent project planning and management skills, including the ability to plan, review, and report with project management software, such as Project, Jira, etc.
- Ability to manage change, control feature creep, and ensure the project is delivered in line with expectations
- Able to balance development solutions with time, cost, and human factors while devoting the necessary time to planning, directing, and controlling team activities
- The ability to anticipate problem areas and initiate appropriate and decisive corrective action(s)
- Proven organizational skills; effective in written, and verbal communication; and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience with quality assurance systems and processes
- Experience of Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall management techniques
- Superior attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Good technical knowledge
We will review applications on a rolling basis, apply now!
YoYo Games joined the Opera family in January 2021. We believe in an open, relaxed and fun environment where creativity and talent thrive and is encouraged every day. From our humble beginnings, we have always ensured that GameMaker was built and developed with usability and efficiency in mind – and that’s no different today. A single code base and a low barrier to entry coupled with a very high skill ceiling mean we accommodate all levels of user, from the hobbyists to the seasoned developers. We then allow all games to run natively across a multitude of platforms including PS4, Xbox One, Android, iOS, OS X, HTML5, Linux, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and Windows RT.
Opera is a Norwegian company founded in 1995 publicly listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.