Make an impact on the browsing experience of 380+ million users worldwide
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? If so, then working at Opera is exactly right for you. At Opera, the innovations you develop are quickly implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive. Cooperation with hard-working, experienced people will help you introduce ideas and continuously improve your work.
We are looking for a new talented and passionate team member to join the Product Marketing team for our Desktop browser. This is a global role responsible for helping market our products worldwide.
- Managing product positioning, brand and communication strategy - leading the marketing and communication efforts for Opera Desktop
- Searching for the new segments to grow. Create growth strategy and execute it for dedicated segment
- Creating compelling messages to be used across a variety of platforms, such as landing pages or ad campaigns
- Understanding and analyzing market trends to position brand and product
- Planning launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, as well as managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Evaluating projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and potential users
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, or Brand Manager for digital products
- Proven history of creating effective campaigns (user acquisition oriented)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills