Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
Opera seeks QA/Technical Support Engineer to join our Opera Mini team in Wrocław, Poland. You will work with product managers, data analysts, engineers and tier one partners to improve our products and relationships.
- Creating and maintaining configuration, tools and monitoring to support our partners and internal teams
- Analyze metrics
- QA/testing and analyzing issues reported by the internal or external client
- Supporting our partners, giving them technical support in many different areas.
- Have deep understanding of Opera products to provide overall support for different teams
- Work in between different teams (business development, engineering, sales, partners)
- Learn and expand your knowledge with recent methodologies and tools
- Understanding internet technologies (TCP / IP, HTTP)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with an interest in technology
- Communicative English (written and spoken)
- Communication skills
- Data analysis skills will be a plus
- Python or other programming language basics
- Linux / Bash - user level experience
- Reliability and patience