Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
What we offer is possibility to join ambitious team developing products used by millions of people all around the world. You will work in employee-focused work environment with benefits like private health care, benefit system, parties, trainings and self-development opportunities but also in-house playrooms and massages.
- Identify and assess revenue oriented optimizations, new opportunities, key partnerships,
- Plan, scope and assess business value of new features or 3rd party integrations,
- Work with sales and AdOps to plan and help execute demand roadmap,
- Work with developers to understand our ad stack and plan its further development,
- Work with analyst team to utilize and evolve big data, experiment and optimize ad yield,
- Work with other managers to build new ad units, ad supply and plan initiatives,
- Understand and keep tracking of ad space trends, stay in touch with key partners,
- Monitor ad performance, business KPIs and understand changes,
- 3+ years experience working with mobile applications and monetization in manager role,
- Understanding of ad formats (native, display, interstitial, rewarded video, IAB, vast etc.),
- Understanding of ad technologies, the ad market challenges and dynamic (DSPs/SSPs, mediation platforms, marketplaces, yield optimization, waterfall, RTB, attribution),
- Knowledge of key and growing ad players on both demand and supply side,
- Knowledge of CPM, CPC, CPI, CPD etc.
- Open-minded, eager to learn, looking for challenges, self-driven and ambitious,
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Bonus points for knowledge in Google Ad Manager (AdX, DFP), AdMob platform, FAN or other ad platforms
- Technical experience with mobile app development and/or cloud services