Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our team at Wrocław. Our products are being used by millions of users worldwide - this requires testing. A lot of it. That’s why we need your help! You will work with developers, product managers, analysts and designers for improving our desktop product.
- collaboration with development team in order to fix product issues,
- documenting, tracking and reproducing product shortcomings in JIRA,
- estimate the time required to test new functionalities,
- write effective automated test cases to evaluate the quality of the product,
- conduct manual functional tests,
- perform regression and system testing of the product,
- install and configure test environments.
- bachelor's/master's in Computer Science or equivalent,
- experience in developing testing specification: test plans, test scenarios and reports,
- good knowledge of Python,
- experience in test automation tools (e.g., Selenium / WebDriver),
- experience in bug-tracking tools (JIRA) and test management systems,
- fluent in English, both written and spoken.