Make an impact on the browsing experience of 350 million monthly active users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create get implemented quickly and delivered to our users.
What we offer is the possibility to join an energetic team developing products used by millions of people all around the world. You will be working in very close collaboration with some of the best engineers in the industry, and we offer an environment with international colleagues, customers and end users.
- Maintain the security champions’ program in selected teams, and support security initiatives in Opera products and services
- Work closely with product owners and development teams to ensure that product designs and implementations meet security requirements and standards
- Develop and promote application security standards and secure coding guideline
- Organize relevant security training for teams
- Serve as an advocate for end users, and cooperate with PR and Marketing teams to sustain users' trust in Opera products
- At least 3-5 years of practical experience in security engineering (preferably for desktop or mobile applications)
- A curiosity and passion for technology, security, and privacy
- Proof of publications and/or public speaking on security research or related topics
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The ability to work effectively and prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic, and multicultural work environment