Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
What we offer is possibility to join energetic team developing products used by millions of people all around the world. You will work in employee-focused work environment with benefits like private health care, benefit system, parties, trainings and self-development opportunities but also in-house playrooms and massages.
- Develop new features of the product and maintain existing ones,
- Participate in complete DevOps flow from design changes and software development to monitoring and deployment,
- Work closely with our partners to integrate their APIs quickly,
- Understand the product, planned changes and ecosystem it is used in,
- Be part of the on-duty operations group to react on incidents.
- Relocation to Wroclaw (Poland),
- At least 2 years development experience with server-side solutions and DevOps,
- Experience with Git, Linux and microservices,
- Willingness to learn Java,
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken,
- Bonus points for knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, SpringBoot, SQL, Python, BigQuery and ad technologies.