Make an impact on the browsing experience of 360+ million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
· Writing new automated tests for new features in desktop browser
· Monitoring and maintaining existing tests
· Being involved in technical assessment of new features
· Participating in development and maintenance of automated tests tools
· Participating in manual tests especially for new features
· Performing pre-release tests (automated, smoke,manual)
· Experience and deep understanding of QA processes
· Understanding o Web and Web technologies
· Knowledge of desktop operating systems at least two of (Windows, Mac, Linux).
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of Selenium
· CI/CD setup systems experience (Buildbot, Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
· Working equipment of your choice to the highest specification
· Self-development opportunities
· Healthcare package and life insurance
· Multisport card and co-financing for health and fitness services
· Employee referral program
· AskHenry concierge service, English lessons, massages at the office
· Parking close to the office
· Quarterly integration events
· Daily breakfast in the office kitchen
· Playroom with billiards and ping-pong tables, consoles, fussball, etc.
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps dedicated to gaming, fintech, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.