Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Opera is growing its Machine Learning team in Wrocław. We look for ML enthusiasts that would like to help us improving our users experience. You will work with product managers, other analysts and designers for improving our products.
- Work with rest of the team on designing and implementing content discovery and recommendation systems as well as other smart features of Opera browsers product line
- Take part in product development discussions
- Tune accuracy, performance and fault tolerance of our ML systems
- Read and implement research papers
- Share knowledge about ML with rest of the team
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science/Data Analysis or equivalent
- Have in-depth understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Proficient with any modern programming language
- Good understanding of automation tools and linux/unix shell
- Experience with building systems that scale over 10k rps
- Experience with developing models, validating them and effectively tuning the hyper-parameters
- Interest in text mining, NLP and recommender systems
- Able to iterate quickly with testing new ideas
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken