Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
What we offer is a possibility to join energetic team developing products used by millions of people all around the world. You will work in employee-focused work environment with benefits like private health care, benefit system, parties, trainings and self-development opportunities but also in-house playrooms and massages.
- Test the product (automatically and manually) in order to find defects early,
- Documenting, tracking and reproducing product shortcomings in JIRA
- Work with the team to ensure all important defects are resolved and verified quickly,
- Understand the product, planned changes and ecosystem it is used in,
- Write and execute effective test cases and test routines,
- Setup and configure test environments
- Experience in testing mobile applications and cloud services,
- Good knowledge of Java or Python programming languages,
- Experience with bug-tracking tools (JIRA) and Continuous Integration,
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bonus points for knowledge of test automation tools and Ad technologies