Make an impact on the browsing experience of millions of users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our team at Wrocław. Our products are being used by millions of users worldwide - this requires testing. A lot of it. That’s why we need your help! You will work with developers, product managers, analysts and designers for improving one of our key mobile products - the Opera Mini browser.
- E2E testing – mobile application
- Collaboration with development team in order to find and fix product issues,
- Documenting and tracking product shortcomings in JIRA,
- Reproducing and analysing errors,
- Creating and maintaining test cases
- Participation and assistance in the release processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience in manual testing
- Very good knowledge of testing theory
- Understanding of protocols such as DNS and HTTP
- Experience with Linux
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- Knowledge of mobile related testing is a great advantage