Join an established and innovative company known worldwide as a leader in web browsing technology. Over 380 million people downloaded Opera browser and products to access Web 3.0 technology including Opera crypto wallet, the only native crypto wallet embedded in a browser.
This is a unique opportunity to bring Web 3.0 to the world through the use of cryptocurrency and Dapps. Be on the cutting edge of this fast-paced industry and learn more than you could imagine. If this sounds exciting, then working at Opera is right for you. At Opera, the insights and ideas you develop are quickly implemented and delivered to our users.
We are looking for a talented and passionate team member to join the Global Marketing Team and work closely with the Global Crypto Community Manager. Based in the Opera Tallinn office, you will work in a supportive and collaborative environment where you can learn and geek out in all things crypto. An extreme curiosity and humble self-confidence is a must. Must be able to make decisions and learn from experiences, and work across time zones. This is a paid internship.
- Be a user of Opera browser and Opera crypto wallet
- Understand and analyze market trends to position brand and product
- Track global crypto media and PR outlets
- Research competitors and keep team abreast of developments
- Engage in Dapps and report on emerging trends
- Be proficient in peer to peer payments on crypto platforms
- Draft compelling communications to be used across a variety of channels
- Native user on all social media platforms such as Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Interact with chat groups, crypto community, and social media to increase positive engagement
- Evaluate social media campaigns and Tweets using KPIs and feedback from collected data
- Maintain relationships with partners and relevant media outlets
What You Will Bring
- Passion for crypto
- 1-2 years of marketing, e-commerce, or mobile marketing campaigns
- User experience with crypto exchanges, wallets, Dapps, tokens
- Strong English writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Self starter, goal orientated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detailed oriented
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in practise
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Ease and flow working across time zones
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
What we offer
- A challenging job in an international company
- Working with a talented and highly motivated international team all over the world
- Working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Paid internship and benefits
- Good opportunities for self-development and growth