Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
At Opera we focus greatly on user experience and thus we are looking for someone who will join our newly-created team. You will be the face of the company, the first person that reacts to users enquiries and helps them with their problems. For the most important problems you will work with UX Designers and Product Managers to solve them in the product.
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Clearly explain solutions to our users
- Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
- Assist new users in onboarding
- Ensuring and improving overall customer satisfaction across all channels (Social Media, e-mail and more)
- Create a database of most important problems of our users
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Passion for technology and Internet
- Highly detail oriented, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional attitude
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Experience in working with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media will be a plus
- Higher degree of education or student
- Possibility to work part-time