Make an impact on the browsing experience of 380+ million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to work in a Mobile Services team that is responsible for developing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the Opera Mini and other Opera mobile services that are currently serving more than 200 million users.
- Design and maintain test automation infrastructure for Opera Mini mobile application
- Write test cases and maintain existing test suite
- Be involved in technical assessment of new features in Opera Mini or other applications
- Perform pre-release tests (automated, smoke, manual)
- Monitor application KPIs in order to spot potential post release issues
- Deep understanding of mobile application QA cycle
- Experience in setting up and working with Kaspresso/Espresso or Appium/Selenium stack for automation of mobile application testing
- Practical knowledge of Kotlin, Java or Python allowing writing and maintaining test cases
- Additional experience which would be a huge benefit:
- In-depth knowledge of Android mobile application ecosystem
- CI/CD setup systems experience (Buildbot, Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Experience in use of device on demand services (Sauce Labs or others)
- Working equipment of your choice to the highest specification
- Self-development opportunities
- Healthcare package and life insurance
- Multisport card and co-financing for health and fitness services
- Employee referral program
- AskHenry concierge service, English lessons, massages at the office
- Parking close to the office
- Quarterly integration events
- Daily breakfast in the office kitchen
- Playroom with billiards and ping-pong tables, consoles, fussball, etc.
At Opera, we make web browsers for computers, tablets and mobile phones. Our portfolio also includes services and solutions for news aggregation, data compression and privacy. Our aim is to shape an open, connected world, giving users the best internet experience on any device and any platform. Our passion is to create innovative products and services for users who expect more than just a regular browser, which brings the whole world online.