Make an impact on the browsing experience of millions of users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our team at Wrocław. Our products are being used by millions of users worldwide - this requires testing. A lot of it. That’s why we need your help! You will work with developers, product managers, analysts and designers for improving one of our key mobile products - the Opera Mini browser.
- collaboration with development team in order to find and fix product issues,
- documenting and tracking product shortcomings in JIRA,
reproducing and analysing errors,
- adding of new and maintenance of existing automated tests,
- creating and conducting manual tests cases,
- performing regression and system testing of the product,
- participation and assistance in the release processes.
- demonstrate understanding of testing concepts including black box testing, regression testing, etc.
- working knowledge of Java
- knowledge of mobile related testing is a great advantage
- strong attention to detail,
- professional and positive communication skills,
- strong analytical thinking skills (most preferably proven by field of study or other activities),
- good knowledge English, both written and spoken.
Tools that we use on a daily basis: