Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you develop are quickly implemented and delivered to our users.
Opera seeks exceptional data scientists to join our team in Wrocław. We need your help in analyzing our users’ journey and purchasing intent. You will work with product managers, other analysts and designers to improve our products. Everything the team does is used on a daily basis by our executive team for decision making.
- Advocate for out-of-the-box thinking, keep surprising us with new ideas for analysis and data visualization
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets. Find what others don’t see!
- Analyze results using statistical methods
- Develop dashboards presenting various product metrics
- Develop prediction models and try to forecast the behavior of our users
- Work with Google BigQuery, Jupyter Notebooks, JIRA and GIT
- Bachelor's/Master's in Mathematics/Computer Science/Data Analysis or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working with big data
- SQL / Python programming skills
- Experience with statistics
- Analytical skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken