Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
Opera seeks junior field engineer to join our Opera Mini team in Wrocław, Poland. You will work with product managers, data analysts, engineers and tier one partners to improve our products and relationships.
- Supporting our partners giving them technical support in many different areas. Mainly networking and connectivity
- Analyze metrics
- Create reports and monitoring dashboards using BigQuery, Data Studio, Chart.io and/or other similar tools
- Creating and maintaining configuration, tools to support our partners
- Ad hoc Troubleshooting
- Learn and expand your knowledge with recent methodologies and tools
- Have deep understanding of Opera products to provide overall support for different teams
- Work in between different teams (business development, engineering, sales, partners)
- Fluency in data analysis and visualization
- Experience in Python, SQL, HTML, JS, PHP, Linux and Bash
- Understanding internet technologies (TCP / IP, HTTP)
- Communicative English (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical mind