Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations we create are implemented quickly and delivered to our global user base of over 380 million users.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes and autonomous teams that boost your engagement, creativity, and drive.
We are looking for a Product Lead, Growth to join our team in Wrocław, Poland.
As a Product Lead, Growth at Opera you will play a key role in improving our opera desktop browser. Together with a growth team you seek to improve acquisition, monetization and retention by working cross-functionally between Product, Data, Engineering and Marketing departments. You play a vital role in Opera desktop browser success ensuring that we’re building experiences that empower the users in creative, scalable, and measurable ways.
You will be:
- Transforming our browser into a growth-machine. You will work alongside the AARRR Metrics to optimize performance.
- Lead a data- and product-driven team of 2 growth experts.
- Work closely across the Data, Product, Marketing & Engineering teams to define and evaluate multiple growth experiments.
- Leading these growth experiments to ensure fast iteration and valuable insights.
- Building data-inspired growth hypotheses, and after measuring, monitoring, and analyzing metrics to optimize existing features and to learn from minimum viable features.
- You set up tracking and analytics frameworks to identify gaps in the metrics, gain relevant user insight or support growth hypotheses with data.
- You come up with a playbook to find repeatable growth models that can be scaled to different initiatives and markets.
- Data-driven: You have an analytical mindset and are very comfortable with data. You have an understanding on various data sets and identifying trends early
- Skilled as Product and Project manager: You have experience in managing projects clearly and in a fast manner. Even with involvement of various departments. At the same time you have strong product discovery and delivery skills.
- Leadership: You bring extensive experience in leading agile teams, motivating them and also achieve buy-in from departments outside of growth, but supporting the project
- Entrepreneurial: You think end to end, and solution driven. When a problem arises you immediately think of various solutions to tackle it. You love experimenting and iterating.
- Creative Mindset: You think beyond funnel optimization and come up with creative “hacks” and bring the necessary creativity to do so
- Bold to challenge the status quo and what people take for granted about web browsers today.
- 5+ years of experience building high-impact products at Product growth or CRO role.
- 2+ years' experience successfully spearheading and improving teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture. of business strategy and metrics
- A steep learning curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A vibrant international environment as part of a well-known brand
- A Growth of experience and knowledge
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps dedicated to gaming, fintech, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia, Scotland, and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.