Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
At Opera we focus greatly on user experience and thus we are looking for someone who will join our desktop product. You will be the face of the company, the first person that reacts to users enquiries and helps them with their problems. You will work with developers, product managers, analysts and designers for improving our desktop product.
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Clearly explain solutions to technical and non-technical people
- Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
- Ensuring and improving overall customer satisfaction across all communication channels
- Assist beta testers and volunteers in building a committed community
- Classifying problems and creating a corresponding bug-tracker report (Jira)
- Fluency in English and Polish (written and spoken). Additional languages will be a plus.
- Passion for technology and Internet
- Highly detail oriented, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional attitude
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Experience in managing accounts on Facebook, Twitter or other social media will be a plus