Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
- Develop new services and add features to variety of systems.
- Take part in overall design and architecture discussions.
- Participate in and contribute to all parts of the development.
- Adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Understand the product, planned changes and ecosystem it is used in.
- Be part of the on-duty operations group to react on incidents.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years development experience with server-side solutions,
- Strong knowledge of Python or GoLang
- Have in-depth understanding of machine learning fundamentals, experience with developing models, validating them and effectively tuning the hyper-parameters
- Willingness to learn new programming languages
- Good understanding of web protocols like HTTP or TCP/IP
- Strong knowledge about algorithms, data structures and databases
- Bonus points for experience in configuration management tools like Ansible and any of container orchestration