Opera is a global web innovator. Opera’s browsers, news products, and Fintech solutions are the trusted choice of more than 350 million people worldwide. Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (OPRA).
Influencer marketing is one of the fastest-growing user acquisition channels out there and Opera is on the mission to continue scaling up its influencer marketing. As an Influencer Marketing Manager, you will lead and execute Opera’s influencer marketing campaigns aimed at growing our user base. We are looking for someone who has a doer mentality, is structured, proactive, and able to multitask. This job requires excellent English proficiency and a service-minded attitude. You will be the bridge between Opera’s brand and our fast-growing community of users.
The scope of work is 100%. You will be based in the head office in Oslo, Norway and work with a global focus.
- Lead execution and strategy in scaling sustainable influencer marketing campaigns globally on YouTube and other channels with the focus on Opera’s specific products
- Coordinate and lead efforts on multiple always-on influencer campaigns with support from cross-functional external partners
- Manage influencers relations throughout the collaboration from booking to briefing and execution, based on the defined target audience
- Lead communication on influencer campaigns, including supporting negotiations, ensuring campaign and messaging are executed correctly and on time, and optimizing strategy when necessary
- Assist with creative ideas, strategy, and research in response to active pitches and proposals involving Influencer management relations agencies
- Drive user growth while meeting performance KPIs
- Track and analyze campaign performance and provide strategic recommendations to improve campaign outcomes, optimizing towards positive ROI
- Draft proposals, contracts, and presentations
- Participate in status meetings with key internal stakeholders to provide performance updates and deliver data-driven insights
- Understand key drivers of influencer marketing campaigns’ and provide insights to the team
- Run continuous experiments to test new marketing strategies and channels for influencer marketing.
This position will report to the VP Product Marketing and Communication.
- 2+ years managing influencer campaigns in-house or for an agency
- Proven experience developing and managing a multi-faceted influencer strategy designed to improve the full marketing funnel—increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration, and conversion
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of all marketing performance metrics, LTV analysis
- Strong knowledge of Social Media, especially channels like YouTube, Reddit and Twitch platforms a plus
- Strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with consumer
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of tech and the web
- Excellent data analysis skills and expertise with Excel
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in influencer marketing and gaming industry
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines
- Motivation to start projects, work independently and drive projects forward
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online before the 31st of March.
Start date: ASAP
Founded in 1995 in Norway, Opera delivers browsers, AI-driven digital content platforms and fintech services to more than 350 million people worldwide. The company remains one of the most innovative browser creators in the world. While our history spans more than 20 years, we are in many ways a new company. We have big ambitions for the future and are always up to something new. We are a company of approximately 600 people, headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with major offices in Poland, China and Sweden, as well as presence in 21 additional countries.