Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
- Pioneering and innovating in client side web technologies.
- Implementation of client-side applications, tools and libraries.
- Work within the organization to ensure that the Opera web browser provides the right features to support rich client-side applications.
- Adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Participate and contribute in all parts of the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Enthusiasm and motivation for working with complex problems and browser technology.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of web standards and technologies.
- Highly experienced with CSS3/HTML5.
- Accustomed to using version-control tools (esp. GIT).
- Acquainted with React framework.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.